»

I-BOX-A-U-BOX-enclosure-for-transceivers

Written By EA3GCY

I-BOX-A and U-BOX Universal enclosures for home made Transceivers (ILER etc.)

I-BOX-A and U-BOX

I-BOX-A

The I-BOX-A is a custom enclosure for ILER and other home made transceivers.
U-BOX is an universal enclosure for home-made transceivers.  The boxes are of aluminum and iron destined to RF assemblies. The cover is painted with heavy duty industrial paint.
The I-BOX-A case its has been machined and labeled for use with ILER transceiver kits (without ILER-DDS).
The tuning dial printed is for ILER polyvaricon. An adhesive dial scale for MFT tuning potentiometer is included.
The U-BOX box has virgin fiberglass front and rear panels (one side with copper) that allows drilling and labeling to customize the box with your project.


U-BOX
Specifications
  • External Size: 130 x 185 x 50 mm
  • The I-BOX-A included: Aluminum cover painted + Iron base + 2 machined and labeled front and rear panels (copper on one side) + 3 pcs 3.5mm jack sockets + 1 power supply socket + 1 BNC socket + 2 switches + 2 Knobs + 8 Screws
  • The U-BOX included: Aluminum cover painted + Iron base + 2 Virgin fiberglass panels (copper on one side) + 8 Screws.

I-BOX-A Enclosure for ILER (without DDS) 35,00€ IN STOCK


U-BOX Universal enclosure for home-made transceivers 20,00€ IN STOCK


-->