To use along with the VFO/DDS for ILER family and EGV transceivers.
ILER VFO-DDS SPECIFICATIONS
- VFO for all ILERs and EGV transceivers and other similar equipment.
- Configurable Tuning Steps: selected ones or all steps. 10Hz to 10Mhz
- Programmable IF Offset IF=RF+VFO, IF=VFO-RF, IF= RF-VFO, IF=0 (RF generator)
- Programmable upper and lower band limit.
- Fine calibration of the frequency reference by software (up to 1Hz accuracy).
- Voltmeter display with 0.1V resolution (0.01V calibration)..
- Possibility of auxiliary analog inputs (for future expansion).
- Auxiliary I/O pins for expansioin..
- SINUSOIDAL OUTPUT (NO SQUARE WAVE).
- LOW SPURIOUS. TX and RX mixers spectrum is equal to or better than a VXO one..
- DDS AD9850BRS integrated circuit.
- Reference clock: 125MHz
- Output signal 300-500mVpp @200ohms.
- User programmable "Welcom message": callsign or name.
- LOCK function for push button and encoder.
- Automatic record of last used frequency or current frequency.
- 2 Line x 8 character LCD with AUTO-ON-OFF configurable backlight..
- Power supply: 9-14V about 140mA.
- Outboard encoder for a more versatile mechanical configuration.
- Small size "sandwich" module, easy to fix with srews or glue..
- Total spaced used: 51 x 36 x 40 mm W-L-H (with soldered LCD 35 mm L). LCD window size 29 x 19 mm.
- Soft touch non stop rotary encoder (like commercial equipment).
- 24 steps per revolution encoder (maximun speed 36 steps/s).
- Simple, direct, and immediate configuration through menus.
- All settings are stored in EEPROM (1 million write/read cycles (minimum) and 100-year).
- PIC18F2525-I/SP microcontroller 20MHz clock..
- Connections for firmware update (ICSP).
- Complete kit for an easy construction: all parts, encoder and 3 PCB included (SMD already soldered).
ILER-DDS VFO/DDS for ILERs and EGV 59,00€ IN STOCK
|11MHz. and 2º armonic >-55dBc|
|11MHz signal. Nearby signals >-75dBc, excellent !|